Silhouette Cameo 4
With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine.
Terms and conditions
How to buy?
The Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker. With certain materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless using Cameo 4’s smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat).
- Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials).
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details).
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials.
- Automatic tool detection.
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Print & Cut registration capability.
- PixScan compatible.
- Driven by Silhouette Studio giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.
- Silhouette Cameo 4.
- 12-inch cutting mat.
- Silhouette Studio software (digital download).
- 100 exclusive designs (digital download).
- 1-month Silhouette Design Store subscription (available with tool registration).
- Adapters for standard blade, premium blade, deep-cut blade, 2mm Kraft Blade, and Silhouette sketch pens.
- Basic Instruction Guide (digital download).
- Power cable & USB cable.